Welcome


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Welcome to riantmuch.blogspot.com! Please respect my blog like you would for yours. Thanks (:

Profile


JASSHIMA.
going 21. Female. 091091.
ADP. ADSS. NP.
RED & YELLOW.
I like cute stuffs ♥

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | FORMSPRING



Links

PDi CLASS BLOG. AMEERA. ELAINE. ESTHER. ILYANA. JANICE. JASMINE. MING XI. NESSYA. PAULINE. SHERYL. SHIRLEY. WEI LI.

ANN. BEIYUN. BING SEN. KAI. KAIJIE. KHALIDAH. KHALILAH. MINCHELL. REYNOLD. YONG HWEE. YUTING. KAK ZAFIRAH. ZUBAIDAH.

History

April 2008 «
May 2008 «
June 2008 «
July 2008 «
August 2008 «
September 2008 «
October 2008 «
November 2008 «
December 2008 «
January 2009 «
February 2009 «
March 2009 «
April 2009 «
May 2009 «
June 2009 «
July 2009 «
August 2009 «
September 2009 «
October 2009 «
November 2009 «
December 2009 «
January 2010 «
February 2010 «
March 2010 «
April 2010 «
May 2010 «
June 2010 «
July 2010 «
August 2010 «
October 2010 «
November 2010 «
December 2010 «
February 2011 «
March 2011 «
April 2011 «
May 2011 «
June 2011 «
September 2011 «
December 2011 «
February 2012 «

NE2

Sunday, July 19, 2009 @ 12:09 AM


I went to meet up with my ALP, Weijian and partners at Marsiling Primary.
When everything were settled already in the school, we brought the P5 kids to the MRT station.
It was abit messy but I still think it's cool.
The whole train is for P5 kids who are going for the NE Show.
Cool uh? Haha.
Then we took the train all the way to Raffles Place station with some stops to let the other schools' kids to board.
The journey to the floating platform from the station was abit messy and chaotic. Even when going back time.
Reached the floating platform, got the kids to settle down.
At around 6.30 pm, went to eat dinner with Yvonne, Zhe wei and Wei Hao.
Wei Hao and Yvonne actually worked together before.
What a small world!
Yvonne and I were like talking and discussing about some stuffs. Haha (:
And she actually almost got lost finding where Huamin Primary were sitting at.
Haha, how cute!

It was forecasted that it might drizzle at 8.30 pm, but luckily it didn't.
So right after the guest-of-honour left, Marsiling Primary went off.
I tell ya, I was sweating like hell. It was freaking hot la.
Even at 9+. I think 'cause of the walking distance from the floating platform to the MRT station.
Wei hao kept teasing me la from Raffles station till we reached Marsiling station.
Lol. He's my partner btw.
I kept looking at my reflection and he kept mimicking me. lol.
Then in the train, one of the teachers started talking to us.
She told us to watch the latest Harry Potter movie. Haha.
She even thought I was mixed la, and was shocked when I told her I'm a malay.
Hahahah, funny peeps. She actually said that my course is cool :D

After we sent the kids back to school, we were dismissed.
I walked out with Weijian.
I was talking to him and asking him some stuffs.
Hahaha. I really enjoyed today, with interesting peeps' company :D
And Alex called me to go supper together with NE1 partners.
But I'm really tired and so sleepy, so I gave it a miss.
Next time yeah (:


I'm tired now, so I'll go and sleep.
Tomorrow have to chiong my work!

« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »