Awesome PDi gathering.
Friday, July 17, 2009 @ 9:57 PM
School at 1pm just now. Alot didn't come but I enjoyed today because of the PDi gathering.For the gathering, only a few sporty classmates' of mine turned up.
It was just me, Ilyana, Yaxin, Louis, Johnson, Rong Pei and Ryan.
Esther, Pauline and Ameera left even before the first activity started.
1. We were divided into groups of 3, mixing year ones, twos and threes. All of us went into group 2. We played some spinning game. I was blindfolded! The second game was pass the marshmellow with a toothpick. Ilyana, Ryan, me and Johnson played. LOL! The third was 3-legged game. None of my classmates played that one.
2. Went back into the studio. The 2P03 performed a gig. They were great, seriously. Then it was the year 3s. Ilyana was imagining if the guitarist was JongHoon. Hahaha. Ahhh- your imgaination might just go wild when somebody is doing something the idols are doing. Haha.
3. DINNER TIME! The food was quite nice and there's pizza! Like last year too. (:
4. Went back into the studio. The year 1s performed a dance. They were alright. Now, this is the part that made me and Ilyana excited (actually, mostly me) and some of the PDi peepos too! Hahah! The year 3s, who called themselves Super Senior, were dressed in nice suits and performed a dance. They danced to Sorry Sorry, Again & Again, I Hate You and Juliette! How cool was that? I was practically dancing and singing along with them, only to realise I was the only one doing that. Haha. They didn't really dance as well as the real idols but i think they're super cool la! OMG- I kept shouting and shouting. I feel sorry for Ilyana and Yaxin who have to bear with my screams. Haha. We're already like this when it's just some cool teens dancing to that. Can you imgaine what if the real peepos come? Ilyana said we would just faint! But we know we can't afford to faint.
5. It was game time again. Musical chairs. Louis was pulled by a senior to play. The rest didn't want to play. Before that, Mark and Jasmine was called to dance by the juniors. Ended up, Raymond and Jasmine danced. Then it was musical chairs.
6. Lucky draw time! The prizes were great la! There's handphones and PSP! But none of us won! Our number wasn't lucky enough.
7. They switched off the lights and there came a cake. They dragged Jasmine out and we sang Happy Birthday for her! Happy Birthday Jasmine (: She's a teacher btw.
It was the most fun gathering yet, seriously. It's a waste to those who didn't go.


