Friday, June 19, 2009 @ 7:22 PM
Well, just now I got to meet up with Minchell and Zhareena for lunch at Woodlands Mart Mac.Too bad Faris wasn't there. He didn't pick up our phonecalls. tsktsk!
Haha, nvm. I know he just came back from camp and was sleeping like a log (:
Anyway, Minchell and Zhareena had nothing to do so they made a disgusting drink.
After slacking at Mac, we went to a stationery shop to get some stuffs and Zhareena kept complaining about our course needing to buy our own stuffs!
Then Minchell bought her shorts and we were being abit retarded. Lol.
Kinda funny la. After that, we dragged Zhareena to Minchell's house.
Hahahah. To slack for awhile since it was still early.
We played scrabble. I didn't know it could be fun. Hahah!
But the second game made me sleepy that I couldn't concentrate.


