Saturday, June 13, 2009 @ 8:14 PM
Firstly, I wanna wish Pauline Loo Ting Ting a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY 18TH PAULINE! Even though I've wished you alot of times. (:
Make you happy mah. I heard your groupmates sang out loud for you too!
Hope you like the birthday card and the chocolate :D
And you're right, I should have video-ed your reaction when you read the birthday card x)
Anyway, just now had NDP '09 training. I didn't attend last week 'cause of MDA test so when I went just now I felt so blurr.
Hahaha, lucky I didn't get lost even though it's at my own school. Lol.
The training was kinda boring at first. I don't really like role-playing.
Actually, I hate it! That's why I wasn't that enthu when they asked the groups to participate.
I met a friend there btw, Yuting. Haha, interesting lady.
I showed her junsu picture and she knew it's Junsu!
But she likes Jaeboem &Chansung, right? (:


