Friday, May 8, 2009 @ 11:24 PM
Time past really quick. It's already the end of the third week of school.Alot of projects are piling up. Really alot!
Trying to cope with all that and taking note of the deadlines.
It has been really hot the past few days. The weather is really hot.
I cut my hair on Monday 'cause I really can't take the heat.
But, it seems like it doesn't make any difference.
I'm currently sick, down with flu. Feeling super terrible but I still go to school.
Urgh, I'm super duper irritated with someone right now.
Really irritated! I've got no comments on what the person did and all.
Even if I voice out, nobody would think the same way as me 'cause they've never been through what that person did to me!
I've lost faith in that person, and it's difficult for me to forgive the person.
The person should at least be thankful I'm at least tolerating what that person have done and I'm still talking to that person.
If I've known that person earlier, only those close friends will know what I'll do to that person.
Seriously, I don't think that person even know I haven't forgive that person for what that person did to me.
Not even feeling any remorse, like wth!
I really don't want to think this way, but what that person did to me alot of times has taught me a lesson.
I'd better be careful.


