Wednesday, May 13, 2009 @ 8:56 AM
Oooooh, I'm in class right now having Engineering Science lecture.I'm boredddd, don't understand anything.
It's totally like physics and I HATE PHYSICS!
Yesterday had e-learning for Business Etiqutte & Image.
But my classmates met up at Orchard mrt at 11am to do project: take photos of Image Makers and Image Breakers.
It was okay, kinda difficult to find people who are perfectly well-dressed and to ask permission to take a photo of them.
What's more, it was raining super heavy for a moment.
After that, I went to eat lunch with Shirley at far east plaza.
We didn't join our classmates' for lunch together.
Went home, watched Music Bank to destress abit. Lol.
What's weird was nobody disturbed me when I was watching t.v, especially my daddy.
Hahahah! And continued with PFA sketches.
Just thinking of ideas are a torture. But I managed to finish drawing.
Went to scan and find it weird 'cause I only rendered one of the sketches.
And so, stayed up till 1am to finish rendering the other two sketches.
Ahhhh, but it still don't look complete. I sucked at rendering!
I feel like sleeping now . . . . . .
This is so unlike me to update like this.
Anyway, hopefully Zhareena can make it to meet up with me later.
But still, I have EVS stuffs to do!!!


