updates.
Thursday, January 15, 2009 @ 10:18 PM
I decided to update proper today.It won't be long, don't worry.
And I suppose it's gonna be very brief.
Reason being, I'm tired and sleepy for no reason.
Yesterday was my mummy's birthday.
So, first and foremost, I would like to wish her a very
HAPPY BELATED 42ND BIRTHDAY!
Still young :) Hope you had a happy day yesterday, with full of smiles.
I love you :D
So, just now had COMT for 2+ hours.
We finished the two-minute speech.
I guess it was alright.
I just dislike my topic. Lol.
I feel as if I've offended a few of my classmates :x
After class, waited for Minchell with Ameera at cheers.
Was watching this video at youtube. Super hilarious.
Thanks to Elaine and Ameera, they got me hooked on korean dramas.
Hahaha. At least when I'm bored, I always have something to do.
Lol. I'm not done watching yet, though.
I don't know what else to blog.
I feel very sleepy now and I don't know why.
Just now in school, I waved at a classmate and Ameera was talking about it all the way to cheers.
Hahaha. What's with that? x)
I'm so not looking forward to the model making of shampoo bottles tomorrow.
BORING!
Goodnight people.


