it was alright.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 @ 8:24 PM
School has been fine so far.But me, having flu and cough and headaches is just making it worst for me.
Urgh! Being sick sucks.
Faster recover! (i'm telling myself that)
Apart from that, DSCD yesterday had to do just one bottle, luckily.
Still, we don't have enough time to complete it.
I guess we'll be back to the workshop on Thursday just to finish-up on the bottle.
Oh yeah, we kinda skipped eg2 tutorial.
Well, at least I did my work :)
Business Finance: We're supposed to wear formal on our presentation day.
Fuhh, Shirley, Ameera and I are gonna buy it together soon.
Luckily, my group's presentation is on the 10th of Feb.
We'll have time to prepare.
While walking towards our briefing place, someone practically waved at me and I got hit hard on my back.
Lol. And Ameera got all excited because of that.
Wait, I don't know why. Ask her please.
Hahahah!


