Wednesday, November 26, 2008 @ 12:35 AM
The picture above is taken at the airport just now.She asked me to take a picture together with her, even how horrible I looked and then told me to blog it.
Hahah! She left for China just now.
And since she left, my 'lil brother have been saying that she has finally grown up.
Lol. Like how funny is that? He's younger than her and he said like that.
It's just funny la. Hahah!
Then he kept thinking and saying that she must have gotten up the plane and everything.
As if he already misses her.
Hope she have a safe trip :D
Anyway, I'm just tired of knowing things that I wish to know, but when I know it, I just don't know how to react or what to say.
I just don't want to know about it anymore.
'Cause, it'll just be a topic and as each day passes, it'll get more shocking.
I can't take it. Urgh!


