Sunday, November 23, 2008 @ 11:18 PM
Hmm, my uncle came to my house just now to slack or something.
Yes, it's suitable to use the term 'slack' 'cause he's only 20+.
Then me and my sister went out.
We were crossing the road to get to the bus stop across my house.
Okay la, we were practically jay-walking.
And then, a man started a conversation with me.
Like wth? On the road, while jay-walking!
He was like "Today got many people marry. Just now I go to the temple, got 5 people marry".
Siao! I've seen too many of these kind of people, and I'll be scared if more were to exist.
Then we bus-ed to sunplaza.
And I SAW EFA AFIFAH! Hahah.
That was super coincidental la.
And yeah, I saw one of my ex-classmate too.
Err. See, nothing much to update.
I'm freaking bored right now. Like Idk what to do.
There's EG2 quiz tomorrow.
I haven't even start studying for that btw.
I so don't have the mood.
UGRH!
unhappy.upset.angry.jealous.
it's not good at all, right?


