Out to National Museum.
Tuesday, February 28, 2012 @ 10:28 PM
Yep, I went to the National Museum (I think) with Yufei on 25 February 2012. It's quite impromptu. We were supposed to go see the Titanic exhibition at MBS. But when I checked the website, it will be closed on that day for a private function from 4pm onwards. Yufei only ended work at 3pm that day and I had driving in the afternoon. So, I guess we postponed that trip.On a side note, even when I'm not really interested in the exhibition at the National Museum, I still had fun with Yufei. It's been quite some time when we could meet up and chill, having dinner together while talking about any updates we have. We really had fun!
On to the pictures below. More photos of us and Yufei instead of the exhibition. Hahahaha. Pardon me for the very blur photos of the exhibition stuffs. The lighting is seriously dim and not helping with the photography.








