Welcome


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Welcome to riantmuch.blogspot.com! Please respect my blog like you would for yours. Thanks (:

Profile


JASSHIMA.
going 21. Female. 091091.
ADP. ADSS. NP.
RED & YELLOW.
I like cute stuffs ♥

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | FORMSPRING



Links

PDi CLASS BLOG. AMEERA. ELAINE. ESTHER. ILYANA. JANICE. JASMINE. MING XI. NESSYA. PAULINE. SHERYL. SHIRLEY. WEI LI.

ANN. BEIYUN. BING SEN. KAI. KAIJIE. KHALIDAH. KHALILAH. MINCHELL. REYNOLD. YONG HWEE. YUTING. KAK ZAFIRAH. ZUBAIDAH.

History

April 2008 «
May 2008 «
June 2008 «
July 2008 «
August 2008 «
September 2008 «
October 2008 «
November 2008 «
December 2008 «
January 2009 «
February 2009 «
March 2009 «
April 2009 «
May 2009 «
June 2009 «
July 2009 «
August 2009 «
September 2009 «
October 2009 «
November 2009 «
December 2009 «
January 2010 «
February 2010 «
March 2010 «
April 2010 «
May 2010 «
June 2010 «
July 2010 «
August 2010 «
October 2010 «
November 2010 «
December 2010 «
February 2011 «
March 2011 «
April 2011 «
May 2011 «
June 2011 «
September 2011 «
December 2011 «
February 2012 «

Graduation Day; 27th May 2011

Tuesday, June 7, 2011 @ 3:15 PM

I realised I haven't updated on my graduation day! It's already 2 weeks since I graduated. Well, since I have time now, I'm gonna update about it. I'm gonna follow up with lots of pictures I took on graduation day too!

Mummy & Daddy didn't send me to school even when I'm with heels. But it's okay! Shirley offered me a ride to school. So I met up with her & her parents at BPP and headed to school. Did our registration at some small LTs and sat according to our seat numbers. I sat beside Soon Fang, but a pity that we didn't have any pictures taken. Anyway, I think the whole grad thingy is so rushed! I wasn't really nervous but others being nervous made me a bit nervous but I managed it through. Anyway, pictures time!


Thanks to Ryan! I got a picture of myself when I'm on stage. Daddy was so comfortable at his seat that he didn't realise it was already my turn! Lol.

After the whole thing finished, we were told to go for refreshments outside. There were so many people that I couldn't find my parents. Lol. And I was soooooooo hungry but the food are almost all finished! So, I ended up taking pictures first.



With Shirley.



With Shirley & Arr Mann.



With my dear Yufei (:





With Minchell! 



With Jasmine, Elaine, Wei Li & Shirley.





With Elaine.



With Peng Xin. We need better shots together! Hahaha.



With my dearest parents! Thanks for coming to my graduation even though you complained a lot about it. Hahaha. <3



With my dearest mummy.



With Russell!



With Ameera & Shirley.



With Ilyana.



With Estelle & her awesome product!



With Ameera!



Hahaha. With Mark!



With just Estelle. Lol.



And Louis!



I think Yufei was just snapping this randomly and I happened to notice. Lol.



And with the rest of the people :D

My parents ordered 2 sets of my graduation photo so that they could give one of them to my grandparents. They even ordered a plaque for me! It's so expensive and unnecessary. But since they said my brother also got it, then okay! Hahaha. But I'll still have to go back to school just to collect that $108 plaque!

Anyway, after the graduation, we all head to PDi studio. My parents didn't come along. I told them they can don't go if they don't want to. Hahaha. And after Yufei & Peng xin were busy taking photos with everybody else, we returned our robes and set off. Yufei said she wanted to go out, so me, her, Peng Xin & Louis went JP to catch Pirates of Caribbean. Overall, the movie wasn't bad, considering I didn't catch the previous parts of Pirates of Caribbean.

« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »