Welcome


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Welcome to riantmuch.blogspot.com! Please respect my blog like you would for yours. Thanks (:

Profile


JASSHIMA.
going 21. Female. 091091.
ADP. ADSS. NP.
RED & YELLOW.
I like cute stuffs ♥

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | FORMSPRING



Links

PDi CLASS BLOG. AMEERA. ELAINE. ESTHER. ILYANA. JANICE. JASMINE. MING XI. NESSYA. PAULINE. SHERYL. SHIRLEY. WEI LI.

ANN. BEIYUN. BING SEN. KAI. KAIJIE. KHALIDAH. KHALILAH. MINCHELL. REYNOLD. YONG HWEE. YUTING. KAK ZAFIRAH. ZUBAIDAH.

History

April 2008 «
May 2008 «
June 2008 «
July 2008 «
August 2008 «
September 2008 «
October 2008 «
November 2008 «
December 2008 «
January 2009 «
February 2009 «
March 2009 «
April 2009 «
May 2009 «
June 2009 «
July 2009 «
August 2009 «
September 2009 «
October 2009 «
November 2009 «
December 2009 «
January 2010 «
February 2010 «
March 2010 «
April 2010 «
May 2010 «
June 2010 «
July 2010 «
August 2010 «
October 2010 «
November 2010 «
December 2010 «
February 2011 «
March 2011 «
April 2011 «
May 2011 «
June 2011 «
September 2011 «
December 2011 «
February 2012 «

Day out with Elaine (:

Saturday, April 9, 2011 @ 10:50 AM

Yeap, I went out with Elaine yesterday. Initially was to accompany her to her job interview. But as we reached the mrt station, we don't know how to proceed on from there. She's lucky I was there with her. If not, she would be lost all alone. Hahaha xP But seriously, her interview take very very long! I was sitting outside, waiting for her while watching so many videos and she still haven't finish. But I hope all goes well though.

Then we train-ed to town. We went Ion and I can't believe we can buy so many things @ Daiso. Hahaha. I hope all that we bought there are not junks though. And I finally bought my Cornnery! :D Then we walked around the area and decided to go Wisma to check out the HolikaHolika, the brand C.N Blue is endorsing! We went in and there were a lot of people. We already have in mind so many things to buy. We were calculating in our heads and what to buy 'cause if you buy minimum $60, you will get HolikaHolika free gifts! But we went out of the shop first and go back in half an hour time and finally got our stuffs.


And see what we bought! So many things right. We divided the free gifts between us. We even got a big umbrella as free gift but didn't take its picture.

We bought this egg shape face wash. And it really looks like an egg. Except that it's a black one. Lol. Seeeeeeeeeeeeee.



And that's Elaine's plastic bag. She bought stuffs from Daiso and it makes it look as if she's preparing for a party. Hahaha. So furry! It's a pen btw.

Yep, that's the furry pen which was inside the bag. ^

And we went to a lot of place just to find a place to eat our dinner but a lot of place were packed and we ended up @ Lucky Plaza's Mac. And we train-ed home after that. Elaine accompanied me to take the red line home and it's really faster when you have someone to talk to. :D Oh ya! Elaine keep scolding me yesterday for having big eyes. LOL. She keep saying don't look at her with those eyes. Also not I ask for it to be big, right. Hahah.







Please tell me to stop spending. And I mean REALLY STOP spending. I'm totally broke 'cause of yesterday ):

« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »