Welcome


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Welcome to riantmuch.blogspot.com! Please respect my blog like you would for yours. Thanks (:

Profile


JASSHIMA.
going 21. Female. 091091.
ADP. ADSS. NP.
RED & YELLOW.
I like cute stuffs ♥

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | FORMSPRING



Links

PDi CLASS BLOG. AMEERA. ELAINE. ESTHER. ILYANA. JANICE. JASMINE. MING XI. NESSYA. PAULINE. SHERYL. SHIRLEY. WEI LI.

ANN. BEIYUN. BING SEN. KAI. KAIJIE. KHALIDAH. KHALILAH. MINCHELL. REYNOLD. YONG HWEE. YUTING. KAK ZAFIRAH. ZUBAIDAH.

History

April 2008 «
May 2008 «
June 2008 «
July 2008 «
August 2008 «
September 2008 «
October 2008 «
November 2008 «
December 2008 «
January 2009 «
February 2009 «
March 2009 «
April 2009 «
May 2009 «
June 2009 «
July 2009 «
August 2009 «
September 2009 «
October 2009 «
November 2009 «
December 2009 «
January 2010 «
February 2010 «
March 2010 «
April 2010 «
May 2010 «
June 2010 «
July 2010 «
August 2010 «
October 2010 «
November 2010 «
December 2010 «
February 2011 «
March 2011 «
April 2011 «
May 2011 «
June 2011 «
September 2011 «
December 2011 «
February 2012 «

Tuesday, August 31, 2010 @ 8:38 PM

Alright, I'mma do some update now that I'm finally recovering after being sick for 10 days!
I'm glad I'm recovering since I've to work on this coming Thursday and I don't think I can survive working while being sick.
This has been so far the worst being sick.
I don't really have the energy to do anything and I get tired easily.
I don't have much appetite even after a whole day of fasting.
I didn't eat well for the past 4 days and I realised I grew thin and I even lost 4kg.
But today, when I woke up, my body feels better even though I haven't fully recover.

Anyway, last Tuesday, got to finally meet up with Minchell and Faris.
Minchell went to meet me at my void deck and we went to a nearby salon to get a hair cut.
Like she said in her blog, it's the first time I went to the salon with a friend too :D
Then we train-ed to AMKhub to meet with Faris and we watched Expendables.
At first, me and Minchell have no idea what the show's about but we finally figured it out throughout the movie an it was awesome!
I wanted to window shop around amkhub with Minchell but felt super unwell that day and so I went off first.
I wish we could meet up more often. It was fun even though we met up for just a movie.
And I still remember how that that Faris scared me in the cinema during that horror movie advertisement!!!
Luckily, I didn't shout in there! Irritating Buddie. Lol.

Ahhh- ZE:A is coming on 9th Sept and they are having a showcase on the 11th.
I'm super disappointed I can't go 'cause it's the second day of Hari Raya and even if I go, I might be alone D:
I wish to go see them at least at the airport.
Ahhhhhh I'm soooo sad!

« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »