Dalmatian Love by MC Mong.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010 @ 7:30 PM
Wei li intro-ed me to this song and now I'm hooked on the song.Ey, this love song is going out to you baby girl, and every time I look in the mirror I can see your face.
So here’s something I gotta get off my chest. Ya, listen up.
[dayday & INATI]
I love you and I am always thirsty for your love
Without you, my pain for thirst will never be drenched. How will I ever live through this.
We are too different, even without comparing ourselves
I was able to capture the golden moment that always left impression in my heart so
Hold my hands and let’s go. I can go anywhere with you beside me. You’re beautiful and blinding
That’s how I know you are the one for sure, The way I only pay attention to you is the way how I express my affection. Every time when I stare in the mirror I see it,
I see your reflection.
We are becoming similar, without leaving behind a thing.
Inside & out. Everything all things are alike, you and I. When you are sad
I feel your pain so whenever you need me just call my name.
Everyone says we are too similar, we’re just the same.
[*Simon]
You crept upon me like warm sunlight and filled my life baby love
We became similar one to ten. I only loved her ever since
I saw you, since my first sight It’s all you. You were my all.
I love you. As I will love you forever I saw you, I saw you, It’s all you
It’s all you, I love you
[Dari]
With rose-like lips you woke me up with a morning kiss.
Drenching with milky-white morning dew,
It was fate, no, it was heaven’s wish that you are other half of my soulmate
You are the one who I fell love at first sight with
[MC MONG]
I’m so sick, sometimes my heart hurts so much
I can’t imagine any day when you aren’t with me
Even if my heart breaks, I’ll bet all my life
That I will only love you forever.
[Simon]
You crept upon me like warm sunlight and filled my life baby love
We became similar one to ten. I only loved her ever since
I saw you, since my first sight It’s all you. You were my all.
I love you. As I will love you forever I saw you, I saw you, It’s all you
It’s all you, I love you
I will try to stop tears flowing down from your clear eyes, I will promise the heaven with my life.
I will pray everyday by holding your small hands.
I will only love you everyday till the end
Cause you’re the only one for me, you and I will be together forever
This familiar feeling, it’s too familiar
Do you want to be with me, my girl friend


