Okay, I have been busy with "idol-chasing" the past week.
Thanks to Jia Li for helping us buy the Beast albums.
If not, we would have missed the awesome showcase!
On 24th, met up with Jasmine & Weili at Jurong East at 9 am then bus-ed to Mediacorp.
There were a lot of people there, but luckily we got our queue numbers the day before already :D
Must thank the aunty who helped me take the queue number. If not, I would be in the very back already.
Okok, back to the showcase. IT WAS AWESOME!
All of them were so friendly. We were like quite infront so can see them super up close. All of them were so handsome tooo!
Even when I was sitting alone, I could shout out loud and kept smiling to myself when they did fan service.
Lucky girl got held by them and them singing in her ears. ENVY HER!
They even sang a lot a lot of songs!
Even though they kept repeating the songs, I don't regret sitting there for 2 + hours listening to them sing and watching them dance.
The audience were so loud everytime they said something.
Unfortunately, no cameras were allowed as it was a tv show.
None of us knew that they were going to record a show for their showcase until we reached there.
Hahaha. It was all worth it. So cheap some more. I wanna see them again! :D
Then then on the 25th, me and Weili went for their fansign.
We reached IMM like 10 + am and it was raining super heavily.
But there were no queues and the person told us to only start Q-ing at 3 pm.
So we obediently listened to the instruction and shopped around IMM.
Then at 2+ pm, we saw a lot of people running to the Q up place.
We also rushed there and there were so many people Q-ing already.
When we joined the Q, they said they have a Q numbers.
It was so complicated. And so we Q-ed at the other Q and made 2 new friends (:
Seriously, it was chaotic that day outside IMM. Luckily, there were no accidents.
People kept dashing across the road, thinking that they were Q-ing at the wrong side.
Me, dumbly also thought so, literally dragged Weili across the road only to find out that the Q we had left was the right one.
So, we had to Q back wayyy at the back. Lol.
Luckily, I didn't listened to Weili and instead, stayed there.
Hey, we stayed and we get to see ALL THE 6 HANDSOME GUYS RIGHT IN FRONT OF US.
LOL. Okok, let's see what I did when I saw them.
The new friend we made is Dorothy. She went up with us on the stage for their autographs.
Her friend got the golden tix. How lucky of him!
And he already got their autograph wayyy before we did. And he even got to take a picture with them!!!! ENVY!
Dorothy went up before me, then it's me and Weili.
When Dorothy saw each of them, she turned to me excitedly and I have to pat the back of her head to calm her down.
Hey, I'm excited myself but I can't react to it. Lol. I was too stunned by their charming faces. HAHA!

First person was Yoseob: After Dorothy said Hi to him, he smiled and said Hi back. I wanted to tell him "You're cute" in Korean. So I called him Oppa. He looked up to me and I just stared at him. LOL. Omg, how embarrassing. I'm too shy to say that to his face. Did I say he was soooo adorable.

Next up was Doo Joon: He was sooooo nice. He kept smiling with his big big eyes and said Hi and Hellos. I didn't say anything to him but made a very low wave with my hand. Still shy. LOL. He kept nodding and greeting us. So friendly!

After that was Hyunseung: This was the most embarrassing. I wasn't even in front of him yet. Dorothy kept saying Hi to all of them so happily. I wanted to say Hi too, but Dorothy was still in front of him. He looked diagonally towards me as if waiting for me to say something or show a reaction after seeing him. All I could do was stare at him. JUST STARE! Lol. He was so handsome till I couldn't even open my mouth.
(i couldn't really rmb whether Hyunseung or Dong woon came first actually. oh well~)

After Hyunseung was Dong Woon: The most friendliest of all. I said Hi to him ! Well, I think I mustered up all my courage to open my mouth. I guess I would regret it if I didn't. He smiled so widely and handsomely to us. His face features are so sharp. He was sooooo handsome! I wanted to call him chingu one. But I was too shy to speak out any Korean words. Oh well. I'm just glad I get to see him ^^

Then then it was KIKWANG!: I said Anyeonghaseyo to him! And he gave me a shocked look after saying Hi to Dorothy. Then he looked at me and said Hello. Omg! He was so freaking cute!!! I can't believe I looked down. Lol. He was wearing a V-neck shirt! But he winked at Weili. Maybe he winked to me too but I didn't see it la xP

Then lastly was Junhyung: He seems so busy signing the albums since he was the last person and he didn't look up at all. I was disappointed. I called out to him Oppa softly but he really seemed busy and didn't even look up. After I mustered my courage to finally talk to them, and he didn't look up. But I understand him. It's okay. At least I talked to KIKWANG! All time favourite! :D
After that we went back to meet up with Dorothy's friend and he said we're lucky 'cause they only had a few more minutes left. Well, I never regretted any of those days. it was the most awesome times I had. :D I wanna go see them again soooooon !