It's 4pm, but I still haven eaten anything.
Damn hungry right now.
Waiting for MacD to come now.
Faster faster come! Hahaha.
I've been spending alot, really ALOT the past few days.
Have been going out shopping with Jasmine and Wei li.
Now then I have the sudden urge to blog.
'Cos I'm bored and HUNGRY! Lol.
Last Saturday, we went to IMM to see the situation for SHINee's album.
But we don't know where is it.
And we came across a booth with a poster of a guy on it.
We thought that the person really look like JGS but we don't think that is him.
We can't see who is that, even though we were very very close.
But we don't dare to stand infront of the booth to see who is in the poster. Hahaha.
Jasmine said maybe that's the Taiwanese guy who went to IMM for something.
And we moved on.
I regretted not looking nearer to see the poster.
'Cos when I got back home and went online, I saw the exact poster with JGS in it!
How unlucky. The booth was selling his fansigning tix!
Anyway, back to Saturday.
We then went to Novena. There's this one level in Square 2 which sells Korean stuffs.
I bought one tank over there, quite nice one (:
And there was a discount for it too. Heee :D
We even went to Bugis after that.
I bought my make up stuffs too. And realised that I spent $90 over that day ):
On Monday, we went out again.
Off to the museum to see Mummies from Egypt!
The exhibit was pretty cool.
But they didn't really show the mummy.
Instead, it was still wrapped with the cloth. Duh!
We took quite a number of photos there, but the photos are with Wei li.
And she haven't upload it yet, I guess.
After that, went to PS and Jasmine finally bought her nice shoes!
But I still couldn't find the basic tee I want!
Then we went off to Orchard and walk walk there.
Yesterday, accompanied Jasmine to collect the tix for their M'sia trip.
We went shopping again and I spent alot AGAIN!
This is what happens when you see so many nice things. Haha!
Walked at the shopping malls at Novena but got bored, so we train-ed to IMM.
We spent alot of time there, cos I found my basic tee at CO and it was on sale!
Everything there was on sale and we kept looking around for stuffs to buy.
I bought 3 tops there. There goes my money again!
How I wish somebody can buy me everything I want/need. LOL.
This post is boring and plain cos there's no pictures!
I'll upload the pictures when I've got them (:
Anyway, I feel like buying the jacket above.
I think very nice leh. I WANT!
My MacD still haven come! Super duper hungry now.