Welcome


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Welcome to riantmuch.blogspot.com! Please respect my blog like you would for yours. Thanks (:

Profile


JASSHIMA.
going 21. Female. 091091.
ADP. ADSS. NP.
RED & YELLOW.
I like cute stuffs ♥

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | FORMSPRING



Links

PDi CLASS BLOG. AMEERA. ELAINE. ESTHER. ILYANA. JANICE. JASMINE. MING XI. NESSYA. PAULINE. SHERYL. SHIRLEY. WEI LI.

ANN. BEIYUN. BING SEN. KAI. KAIJIE. KHALIDAH. KHALILAH. MINCHELL. REYNOLD. YONG HWEE. YUTING. KAK ZAFIRAH. ZUBAIDAH.

History

April 2008 «
May 2008 «
June 2008 «
July 2008 «
August 2008 «
September 2008 «
October 2008 «
November 2008 «
December 2008 «
January 2009 «
February 2009 «
March 2009 «
April 2009 «
May 2009 «
June 2009 «
July 2009 «
August 2009 «
September 2009 «
October 2009 «
November 2009 «
December 2009 «
January 2010 «
February 2010 «
March 2010 «
April 2010 «
May 2010 «
June 2010 «
July 2010 «
August 2010 «
October 2010 «
November 2010 «
December 2010 «
February 2011 «
March 2011 «
April 2011 «
May 2011 «
June 2011 «
September 2011 «
December 2011 «
February 2012 «

my 18th! :D

Friday, October 9, 2009 @ 8:38 PM

IT'S MY 18TH! LIKE FINALLY! Hahahaha.
THE MOST MEMORABLE ONE SO FAR.
I'm like so bored right now, kinda have nothing to do. I was out yesterday and today.

Yesterday, Weijian treated me to a movie :D
Thanks for celebrating my birthday, for the wish and for the movie.
I feel like I'm a younger sister to him when I went out with him. Haha.


And just now! I was sleeping peacefully when my phone rang and I thought it was the alarm.
Zhareena called me at 9 am to quickly get up and meet her under my block 'cause she need me to pass my yearbook to her.
Like wth! Out of all things, a yearbook?! LOL.

I was wondering why she took so long to reach my house when she could just take a direct bus from her house. Hahaha.
I went down and saw Zhareena, her bf and Nabilah.
They gave me a surprise like so early in the morning.
Still made me eat cake which I can't finish and drink ILT early in the morning.
Hahaha. Hey guys, I really really appreciate it la, seriously.
You guys came all the way to my house and it was early in the morning.
Thanks for the postcards of BB with your messages on them.
How sweet of you. I really really love it. I'm sorry I couldn't stay long to have a long chat even how much I wanted to.


the birthday cake (: I heard don't know who wants to eat mango right? hahaha.


Thanks Nabilah&Zhareena :D

Lol. Thanks for the postcards with your messages on them. Hahaha.
Eventhough you guys are not interested in such stuffs (:


At about 12pm, quickly got back home and got ready.
I was walking towards Marina Square and people kept looking at me.
How irritating can!
Met up with Ameera then Shirley. I wonder where's Pauline.
We walked around Marina Square for a short while and they dragged me to Breeks.
Elaine &Nessya were already there! Ooooh, the more, the merrier :D Ilyana came too abit later (:
We took quite long to order our food.
We took some photos, ate our food and took some more photos.
When I thought we were done eating, the staffs at Breeks suddenly sang a birthday song.
Lol. Omg- thanks so much people for going through all the trouble.
I had a second cake at Breeks too.

We even went to the arcade to play awhile. So fun! :D
After that, we just walked around Marina Square.
Thanks Elaine &Nessya for not making me feel out of place. Hahaha.
Thanks for making me laugh with your conversations and everything.
Sorry I didn't follow you to town. Hahaha. And thanks for not dragging me out of the train. LOL

I did alot of thanking uh. Hahaha. 'Cause I'm really really thankful even if they're just wishes ^^

- Zhareena&Nabilah&Hassan: Thanks for the surprise under my block. Lol. You didn't have to come all the way till my house. hahaha. I'm super thankful <33

- Shirley, Ameera, Elaine, Nessya, Ilyana, Pauline, Esther, Sheryl: Thanks for the surprise people (: I can't believe you dragged me to a place where I kept saying I don't want to go to. Lol. And Pauline, thanks for the wish and the post (: And Esther, take care of yourself first uh. Thanks for wishing too, Sheryl too :D

- Khalilah&Khalidah: Heyheyhey, thanks so much for the wishes and also the super early prezzie you gave me. I really love it :D

-Hasif: Thanks so so much for the wish. Even though we've never talked face to face before and we seldom see each other in school, you called me to sing me a birthday song. hahaha. That was the first time someone called me to wish me, what more sing a song for me. Lol. Thank you! You wished me like so many times la :D

- Louis, what you thought was the surprise wasn't exactly it. You made me excited for nothing uh. hahaha. jkjk x) And don't be jealous of me, we'll plan it for you when your 19th come next year :)

- Hisbullah: Your message was really touching and sweet. Hahaha. "You're still my okau buddy even how old you are". Lol. Thanks alot :D

- Firdaus &Yvonne dear: I only knew you during NDP. And I told you before that you're a great friend. Hahaha. Thanks for the wish, and even knowing it's my bday (:

- Efa: Thanks for the call too adek! Take care tau :D

Oooooooh, since there's too many people who wished me, I can't possibly name all of you right?
Hahaha. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO WISHED ME!

« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »