090909
Wednesday, September 9, 2009 @ 11:09 PM
Went to school just now for G`taime discussion.Today really sucks.
First, the bus from Woodlands took super duper long to arrive and there are alot of people in the queue.
It's super tiring to stand and wait for the bus la.
Urgh! Then, the weather was super hot too.
The heat made me sweat and making me moodless.
I was in a super happy mood to go school and see people I haven't seen for so long.
But! You know it.
Went into studio and I was practically freezing.
One weirdo msn-ed me and making me feel abit weird too. Hahah.
Long time didn't see/chat, and he started saying weird things.
I was practically chatting with people I wasn't really close to or I've never met before just to kill the boredom.
It was super silent and I was super bored I could fall asleep.
Called Zhareena and she didn't pick up!
Where did the 'caring for her mummy' went to?
Sheesh! Why didn't you pick up?!
I thought you said you would ):
I can't stand ungrateful, shameless guys. Super irritating like a couch potato!
And I don't like mean people. Maknae needs to be taken care of.
Wonder where my buddie went to. I thought he said he wanted us to buke puase together.
Oh ya, Happy 18th to Louis again (:


