50 points.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009 @ 10:57 PM
1. I'm bored now and I decided to post something here.2. I need to go shopping. Anyone?
3. Choc. friend said he'll give me a chocolate before he turns 50 :D
4. I'm missing so many people right now. I wanna talk to them comfortably about anything at all like we used to.
5. Deardear is MIA now. Must be busy working.
6. Okau forgot to tell me about the mature poll he did on his blog about me &him.
7. Why isn't she telling me things and I only figured it out when I read her blog?
8. It's already very short, but they said there's no difference.
9. They never fail to irritate me and HE never fails to annoy me every minute.
10. I love watching 1Night 2Days :D Favourite show.
11. I wanna dye &cut my hair again!
12. I can't wait to turn 18!
13. I miss 2PM. ):
14. Hopes Faris buddie is fine before he goes for camp next week.
15. I want an NPCC gathering! What happen to the planning?
16. I want a 2P01 class gathering too!
17. I feel like watching another movie.
18. 2Night &1Day has finished loading.
19. I wonder why I'm not eating alot when it's raya already!
20. I should go to the gym anytime soon.
21. I wanna go raya with secondary school friends.
22. I'm going out tomorrow with Zhareena and her bf.
23. I'm happy for happy people.
24. I think some people just don't appreciate my kind doings.
25. Daddy said I'm going fat ):
26. I haven't eaten dinner yet and my lunch was at 11+ in the morning.
27. I think I should stuffed myself with super late dinner later eventhough I'm not hungry.
28. I should catch SGB tomorrow night, since there wasn't any yesterday's afternoon.
29. Mummy don't allow anymore stuffed toys.
30. I hope people will just give idols a break and get a life.
31. I feel that I have so many things to buy, yet I don't have enough money.
32. I've been eating this particular sweet which doesn't really have any taste.
33. Nobody's updating me about anything, I've lost track.
34. Remind me when it's already September 28th.
35. I can't stand my messy room, but I can't do anything with it since they are not my things.
36. I have finally gotten the pair of slippers I want.
37. I hope the meeting tomorrow wasn't a prank.
38. I've finally eaten MacD after 1 month; Abang's treat.
39. I'm worried about 'lil brother's foot.
40. I did stuffs and they said I didn't.
41. I think I saw this coming. It seems really similar. Dejavu much.
42. Who's coming to Singapore now?
43. I'm staring at SuJu's posters on my wall now.
44. Nabilah, lets go out!
45. I wonder if anyone's even gonna read this.
46. I guess I'll make it 50 points.
47. Almost there.
48. I'm running out of stuffs to write for now.
49. I feel sleepy suddenly and I sense a headache coming.
50. I'm done for now. Goodnight!


