MARINA BARRAGE!
Friday, July 31, 2009 @ 2:17 AM
TODAY WAS FUN! hahaha.Okay, up first we had CADD2 at the rapid prototyping centre (RP ctr)
The machines are damn cool la. Lol.
And some people got to know about my phobia of balls :x
And we even took a class photo! Finally! :D
After that, the 10 of us sat outside Cheers with our lunchboxes.
Hahaha. So cute can. 'Cause we don't have time to buy food so we brought them (:
Took a bus to Marina Barrage for EVS lesson.
THIS IS THE FUN PART!
Everything is so fun la and interesting.
Lol, think I'm exageratting.
We camwhored ALOT! Hahaha. And did jumpshots too.
We had fun, seriously.
The photos are in facebook now.
I love the peppero game. Even though there were some obscene scenes. Ops!
Ameera's gna scold me if she sees this. Hahaha.
'Cause I was the one who suggested the game.
I'll upload some nice photos here another time.
WHEN I'M FREE-ER!
I'm still awake at 2.30 am!
I need ideas!


