Welcome


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Welcome to riantmuch.blogspot.com! Please respect my blog like you would for yours. Thanks (:

Profile


JASSHIMA.
going 21. Female. 091091.
ADP. ADSS. NP.
RED & YELLOW.
I like cute stuffs ♥

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | FORMSPRING



Links

PDi CLASS BLOG. AMEERA. ELAINE. ESTHER. ILYANA. JANICE. JASMINE. MING XI. NESSYA. PAULINE. SHERYL. SHIRLEY. WEI LI.

ANN. BEIYUN. BING SEN. KAI. KAIJIE. KHALIDAH. KHALILAH. MINCHELL. REYNOLD. YONG HWEE. YUTING. KAK ZAFIRAH. ZUBAIDAH.

History

April 2008 «
May 2008 «
June 2008 «
July 2008 «
August 2008 «
September 2008 «
October 2008 «
November 2008 «
December 2008 «
January 2009 «
February 2009 «
March 2009 «
April 2009 «
May 2009 «
June 2009 «
July 2009 «
August 2009 «
September 2009 «
October 2009 «
November 2009 «
December 2009 «
January 2010 «
February 2010 «
March 2010 «
April 2010 «
May 2010 «
June 2010 «
July 2010 «
August 2010 «
October 2010 «
November 2010 «
December 2010 «
February 2011 «
March 2011 «
April 2011 «
May 2011 «
June 2011 «
September 2011 «
December 2011 «
February 2012 «

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 @ 9:14 PM

Yesterday, I was still excited over the incidents but I'm okay now.
Hence, I'll update properly now (:
Just a warning: this post will be very wordy!


Last Thursday, my class had rendering lessons in the morning.
After that, Ilyana went over to my house to slack awhile and we headed to Changi Airport to meet Elaine, Nessya, Jasmine, Wei li and their friend at 6+ pm.
They just finished eating Swensens.
We walked towards the belt and camwhored since F.T Island's flight was at 9.20 pm and it was still early.
But at 7+ pm, the people there already arranged the barriers from the belt ALL the way to their van.
So we kinda found a place right infront of the belt and sat there for more than 2 hours.
At 9+ pm, everyone stood up waiting for them.
There were a total of 4 false alarms, I think.
We were'nt the first to notice them reached the belt 'cause there were really alot of fans and they were kinda blocking the glass.
So when we heard people shouting, we started screaming too. Lol. Really funny!
And it's kinda a first experience for us, therefore we didn't get a good spot to stand at.
They reached at 10+ pm like that and the fans were damn chaotic, seriously.
We were supposed to be singing their song when they arrived but I guess we had forgotten as we were stunned to see them.
We didn't get any good photos of them as they walked super fast and they were wearing masks.
But I got the feeling that Seung hyun is damn cute and super tall la :D
Make me excited only. Haha.
When they making their way to their van, everyone were running towards the van and some even followed them in a taxi.
It was late at night, btw.
Hop over to Jasmine's blog to see the video.
She managed to video them (:
I'm excited and happy that I could see them but I regretted not getting to see their faces clearly.
Then met up with my sister and her friend and we reached home at 12.30 am.

See, isn't he cute! Haha (:

The Korean restaurant.


Then the next day, I heard they went to Sg flyer but I didn't go.
Butbutbut, Jasmine got news that FT's gonna be at this korean restaurant at 6pm for their dinner the next day.
So on Saturday, I met up with Wei li and Jasmine at Clementi Station at 3pm after my NDP '09 training.
Then we mrt-ed to Raffles and met up with the rest there.
After they reached, we walked to the restaurant.
We waited for quite awhile and I think almost 7pm, we saw a white van. It must be theirs.
They got ready their camera and stopped eating but they haven't come in.
Then after awhile and then the third/forth van arrived, they walked in and they looked at us!
But no one managed to get a shot of them.
I think we were too stunned ! Haha :D Ahhh- I tell you I damn happy.
They were sitting in a room to eat and we kept purposely go to the toilet.
Who knows we might bump into them, but I didn't! ):
Nvm, after that they paid for the bill and stood at the door there.
And that's when THEY WALKED INFRONT OF US! Hahaha.
When they got into their van, the rest of the fans rushed to get a cab to go to the airport but we still stood there and the rest were communicating with them through the dark window of the van. Hahaha.
I couldn't really see but the rest said FT responded to them.
After that then they flagged a cab to the airport to send them back.

Below is the card we gave them :D



I didn't follow to send them at the airport and I regret that FT didn't notice me ):
But still, I'm super glad I get to see them :D
Anyway, all the fancams we took are at Jasmine's blog. Just hop over there to see (:



« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »