Friday, May 29, 2009 @ 11:14 PM
I'm back again to update my blog (:It's already the end of week 6 for school, and May is coming to an end soon.
I just felt that time passes really quickly when I feel like it was just yesterday we had started school.
Okay, I'm kidding! Hahaha.
With all the projects we had gotten, I wouldn't want to go through it again.
But I've no choice, do I?
I don't even have the time to watch videos anymore ):
Assignments & projects just keep coming in.
There's never an ending to it.
Like when one has been submitted, another will be given.
Yeap, that's how it goes.
Even during class, when I get irritated with some assignment or exercise, my mood towards everyone will change.
I need to control this attitude of mine!
Maybe, at the end of the day, everyone will have to go through some sort of attitude management or something.
I wonder if my post is getting more serious or what.
Anyway, I finally went to drop in on Zhareena at NYP on Wednesday, since ESD2 tutorial class was cancelled.
Oh, I was late for that module's lecture in the morning. Ameera too!
I really have to catch up on ESD2 topics. I've no idea what's going on.
Well, at least most of it.
Back to topic: I didn't manage to meet up with yong hwee and faris buddie down there.
I guess next time IF there's even a next time.
Oh, I still have not collected my GV membership card.
I just couldn't find the time to go.
Ameera haven't collected hers either uh.
We are such busy peepos.
And I sent my handphone for servicing just now.
Will only get it back when they call me, about 3 days later.
It just feels boring and empty suddenly.


