Thursday, April 23, 2009 @ 10:53 PM
Do you know that school has already started for me since Monday?All I could say is that school is kinda tiring.
I don't really know why, but everytime I'm back from school I feel super sleepy and tired.
Maybe I'm not used to waking up early to school and getting home late in the afternoon.
Anyway, the first day of school was alright.
LSS was almost teaching the whole book when he was just covering the overview.
I haven't bought MDA2 book yet at that time, and so I couldn't concentrate on what he was saying.
The rest of the day was fine too. I think all the teachers are nice :D
On Tuesday, me and Shirley had Business Etiqutte & Image. The teacher is nice but I'm still not used to being with the new classmates.
I'm even separated from Shirley for the groupings ):
The teacher even said that if we're late for the next lessons, we will have to sing infront of the class.
So we can't be late okay, Shirley!
Yesterday had nothing much. We did some drawings for PFA.
Just now we had CADD2 and I felt a little irritated.
I couldn't catch up with what the teacher was doing.
He was going too fast, way too fast.
I hope he'll slow down the next time.
Shirley said she passed her TP, CONGRATS :D
We were kinda late for Environmental Studies 'cause we went to Cheers to eat maggi mee.
The teacher was kinda funny and he released us super early.
We had to wait for more than two hours to 4 pm.
Then we went to Convention Centre to support ME for the Dance4Fund thingy.
We didn't stay for the results though.
I wonder how it turns out.
I'm sleepy to continue blogging. I'll be back soon.


