what a day.
Friday, February 6, 2009 @ 8:21 PM
I'm actually quite bored right now, reason why I'm updating now.And also 'cause I've not done so for quite a long time, I think.
Well well well, I'm not sure how to even describe this week.
I can say it's good about some things and not for others, I guess.
Hahah. Let's start with Monday.
As usual, reached school and had EG2 lecture first thing in the morning.
As for DSCD, continued sanding and putty-ing our door knobs.
Eng Mec, I was told to copy BF assignment when I don't know how to do but ended up he copying mine. Lol.
EG2 tutorial, had quiz 3 if I'm not wrong.
Nothing much for Monday.
Moving on to Tuesday.
Had CADD1 and Business Finance!
Presentation by other groups sorta gave a rough idea how ours will look like.
Saw many people wearing formal for that particlar day.
Wednesday:
Had Engineering Mechanics in the morning.
Pauline used the whole 2 hours to manage teaching me 1 and 1/2 questions from past year papers.
After that, Ilyana went up to a guy and asked for his name. Like Omg.
Hahaha. Then went for our lunch at KFC and had many laughs.
Went back to school for EG2 lecture and got in by the back door.
We kept ourselves in the dark so that people wouldn't know we're in the classroom.
Then, something happened to Ameera's lappy.
But hope all's fine now.
I got my formal top that day for BF presentation next Tuesday.
But I couldn't find a suitable bottom ):
Let's move on to Thursday now.
I left home for school, feeling super awkward.
Did nothing in class but listen to my classmates' presentations.
Esther thought that Leong Jia Hao looks like Eeteuk from Super Junior.
And so I told him that.
But not much of a reaction from him.
Hahaha.
Lastly, it all comes to today! TGIF!
Man, it's a long week this time.
DSCD's stuffs to be submitted next week.
Oh man! Door knob and PDi journal.
We didn't manage to spray our door knobs 'cause it was finished.
Then went for lunch with the guys and had some laughs.
Eng Mec, sat awhile in the classroom and then went out with Shirley for some fresh air.
She kinda got injured 'cause she didn't lift her leg higher when coming out. Lol.
Then CADD1, I was kinda glad that I knew how to start the revision for next week's test!
What more, Elaine and Nessya knew something about me just now.
I feel so paisey man. Hahah. I even got to see someone (:


