Monday, November 3, 2008 @ 8:10 PM
Today had EG2 lecture first thing in the morning.
As usual, some people are just so talkative that they just can't shut their mouth for even a minute.
Then came DSCD. We did evaluation matrix and draw the best 3 concepts.
Shirley and I managed to complete the work despite chatting with some other people.
Eh, that's a good thing. It shows we don't neglect our work.
Hahah. Okay, what crap!
And there's EG2 tutorial. Haiyoh! Don't know what to say about it.
The teacher is damn weird la.
Anyway, Max Lam is the best! Lol. :D
Somehow today, I get to know things that are ...
I don't even know how to complete the sentence.
And I just feel angry with some people in school just now.
Not sure why I'm the one feeling angry.
But they shouldn't anyhow say her, loudly!
Imagine people say her, I'm sure she don't like it till will confront that person.
pfft!
Anyway, just now finally went back with Beiyun.
I think there's something wrong with her hearing. Lol.
Want to tell her something cannot say outside.
Hahah. I think she's gonna scream at me when she reads this.
'Lil brother's in China now.
He left just now for almost one week.
Take care ey.


