Saturday, November 8, 2008 @ 6:48 PM
I thought of taking bus all the way to vivo, but you know that it's a very long ride and I just coouldn't wake up early and I don't wanna leave early either.
I ended up taking the train there.
At Harbourfront station, I couldn't exit the station 'cause of my ez-link.
I don't know what's wrong with it. Second time already.
It seems like when I top-up my card before going to Harbourfront, this always happens.
Then there's just an irritating bitch there.
She can't exit as well and she blames me. Sheesh!
It was already 3+, but Esther haven't reach yet so waited for her.
I was standing at one corner, y'know.
I was looking at my phone, then a lady walked towards me and stood beside me.
I looked at her and she ask me something.
Lady: Can I interrupt you for awhile?
Me : Yes.
Lady: *laughing* You're a student?
Me : Yeah, why?
Lady: *laughing again* Where are you studying?
Me : Ngee Ann Poly.
Lady: *smiling* Okay, thank you.
And she walks away. Wth was that? Lol.
Then we went coffee bean to interview Esther's friend.
Done with that, I bus-ed home.
It didn't take two hours like the last time. It's only an hour bus ride.Hahah.
And Ameera, sorry, no photos 'cause there ain't any hot guys boarding the bus. LOL.


