Saturday, November 22, 2008 @ 1:17 PM
I wanted to post yesterday actually.But y'know, I waited for my adaptor and nope, he's still using it.
Then, I felt sleepy and I really don't wish to sleepy early on a Friday night.
But I couldn't tahan and then fell into great sleep.
Anyway, about yesterday.
I was having stupid mood swing after school.
But Elaine and Nessya making me, Ilyana and Ameera laughed like nobody's business sort of made me feel a 'lil better.
They actually started talking about hilarious teachers in secondary school.
Then came some scary stories from chalet and whatsoever.
It was real scary that I shouted at the carpark when Ilyana just practically walked past me and making some sounds.
And no, I didn't cry.
It was just tears of shock. Serious!
Then, it was PDI gathering.
It was abit boring la. But hanging with those girls was fun.
And Johnson was being abit gentleman yesterday 'cause he offered us drinks and helped me take serviette.
Hahah! Okay, shall stop about that.
Then after eating, we went home straight.
Nope, we didn't stay any longer 'cause the gathering was over ANYWAY!
And deardear, thanks for lending me your ear yeah.
I really appreciate it :D Love you lots!
And don't really care about your classmates la.
They're already like that. And maybe whatever you do, they don't even care about that uh.
Some selfish people they are.
Anyway, you still have me :D Hee!
Oh ya, I also saw Indra at Woodlands Interchange.
We only get to chat for a very short 3 secs.
Hahah, 'cause his bus came.
p.s/ i don't like the feeling of jealousy D:


