Sunday, October 26, 2008 @ 2:01 PM
Okay, I've decided to do a more proper update than the previous post.Basically now, I'm bored and I just don't know what to do.
Actually, school already started 2 weeks ago.
There's been alot of surprises on who our classmates for Eng Mech and EG2 are.
Noisy people. Hopefully, that would not result in me flunking both of the modules.
Project's already coming in.
There's one for IS and one for DSCD.
Not too sure for the rest if there are any.
Anyway, yesterday had a short outing with the other 3.
We went to watch HSM3 at CWP.
It's the 10.40am slot.
Ameera brought her cute little sister and Pauline brought her kid brother too.
After that, we walked aroung cwp for awhile.
Ameera had to leave, so me and Shirley accompanied Pauline and her brother to eat.
After that, me and Shirley went to sunplaza.
I went home, and treated my family to Mac.
I'm so broke la D:
I'm now waiting for my dad to come home from work, so that we can go jalan raya! :D
What's more, tomorrow's a holiday.
And so is Friday! It's BCE or something. Idk. Hahah.
But on Friday night, there's NP@45 and I'm going!


