Saturday, October 11, 2008 @ 1:03 PM
Guess what?Yesterday was the third time I went to Bugis this week. lol.
I went to accompany Khalilah & Khalidah to buy their school stuffs.
Walked into Bugis St for a very short while only and then headed to Vista Point for another short while.
After that, we headed home.
When I came home, my sister asked me to accompany her to cwp to buy stuffs and yeah, I did went there.
I bought a green jumper :D
If you had noticed, I did lots of spending this week uh.
I have to stop that :x
Anyway, I want to thank all those who wished me a happy birthday.
I appreciate it alot.
And thanks to Efa for the cute 'lil bear, my sister for a long lolli, Nabilah for the cookie monster and Khalilah & Khalidah for the small cute pouch (:
Love you all :D
I'm going out later. Now waiting for daddy to come back from work.
And I'm having a flu D:
School's starting in two days time. Hmm.


