Wednesday, August 27, 2008 @ 10:48 PM
Some funny/weird/whatever you wanna call it incidents happened two days back.1) I was in the toilet, looking into the mirror and combing my fringe.
I noticed someone looking at me so I turned to look at her and she started laughing.
Then I smiled to her (not knowing how to react).
And she suddenly said, "So cute, only comb your fringe." lol.
I tied a bun that day so what else am I supposed to comb except my fringe, correct?
2) I asked the security guard whether I have a locker to keep my stuffs.
The security guard (jokingly) said I don't have any.
A guy was writing something at the security guard's table and he heard.
He then said, "Nevermind, you can put your bag in my car."
I don't know what to say 'cause I don't know whether he's joking or what.
So I looked at him one kind and he said, "Really really, my car just over there only."
Then the security guard said I can have a locker.
I don't know what that guy meant la.
Still can kacau me when I'm so lost & blurr.
I'm verythesuperthe tired & sleepy now.
But I don't feel like sleeping yet.
Daddy went back to the hospital just now damn early in the morning.
Mummy said he can't sleep and kept tossing around.
He kept making those noises (those you would usually make when you're in pain).
Tomorrow, I'm supposed to be resting,
BUT I'm gonna accompany Jasma make her I/C after her school
and then I'll go visit my dearest daddy :D
GET WELL SOOON !


