Wednesday, August 13, 2008 @ 6:43 PM
Okay, here i am updating. Out of boredom.I think the people reading this will get bored too. lol.
I can't believe i'm saying this, but no school is really boring.
I get to see people* less. I get to crap less, i think. hahah!
And when there's school, it's so stressful.
It makes sense, doesn't it. But it's not supposed to!
Get it ? You don't ? Forget it. I myself don't know what I'm talking about. hahah!
Friday's the EG1 paper. The one and only sem paper. Isn't that great ? heheh!
I've not yet really started on revision.
BUT, I did went to woodlands library yesterday with shirley -da jie okay.
See, we're hardworking lehh. lol.
We did some questions, tried to solve some questions too.
And I haven't looked into the question I'm supposed to help shirley solve. =x
I'll do it soon, later, tomorrow. hahah! Okay, SOON! No worries.
After friday, we are CARE-FREE. Yaye! No more thinking about projects, tests, assignments and exams!
I pity those who have papers still.
But it's still early for me to speak.
Let's enjoy after friday, people :D
I realised that I did alot of talking-to-myself-thing in this post.
As if there are people who's gonna answer me. lol.
I want Ms Zuraidah's wedding picts!


