Friday, August 15, 2008 @ 6:15 PM
Hey ! :DGuess what ? The ONE and ONLY sem exam paper is OVER !
Yes, it's over. wahahah !
Okay, I'm being evil here. lol.
So, I woke up extra early today, as if feeling excited for the paper. lol.
But it's not because of the paper part, it's because of going to school part. heheh !
I met up with Minchell at woodlands interchange.
Then waited for Shirley at pending bus stop.
Little did we know that all the 184s will be packed.
We were afraid that we'll be late, and so we took a cab to school, some more with the ERP thingy.
Even the taxi driver uncle knew we were having an exam today,
because of all the signs leading to BLK 53 LEVEL 8 ! lol.
And so, the paper was okay.
Except for questions 5 and 6 (a).
It's damn frustrating when I could not think of a solution for those questions.
What's more, it was freezing cold in that room. grr !
After the paper, we took the stairs down to level one all the way from level eight.
It's as if walking down for a very long time, but never reaching level one.
hahah ! Okay, I'm exaggerating.
We didn't have any plans to go out after the paper, though.
Saddening, isn't it ?
I went home first, and then accompanied my daddy to the hospital for his follow-up appointment.
We waited for his number, till I fell asleep there. hahah !
Eh, super long la. Serious.
And now, I'm super, very, really glad to say that my holidays has officially started.
I'm having a good mood here, please don't spoil it. heheh !
Anyway, I wanna wish a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KAK SHIKIN !


