Welcome


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Welcome to riantmuch.blogspot.com! Please respect my blog like you would for yours. Thanks (:

Profile


JASSHIMA.
going 21. Female. 091091.
ADP. ADSS. NP.
RED & YELLOW.
I like cute stuffs ♥

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | FORMSPRING



Links

PDi CLASS BLOG. AMEERA. ELAINE. ESTHER. ILYANA. JANICE. JASMINE. MING XI. NESSYA. PAULINE. SHERYL. SHIRLEY. WEI LI.

ANN. BEIYUN. BING SEN. KAI. KAIJIE. KHALIDAH. KHALILAH. MINCHELL. REYNOLD. YONG HWEE. YUTING. KAK ZAFIRAH. ZUBAIDAH.

History

April 2008 «
May 2008 «
June 2008 «
July 2008 «
August 2008 «
September 2008 «
October 2008 «
November 2008 «
December 2008 «
January 2009 «
February 2009 «
March 2009 «
April 2009 «
May 2009 «
June 2009 «
July 2009 «
August 2009 «
September 2009 «
October 2009 «
November 2009 «
December 2009 «
January 2010 «
February 2010 «
March 2010 «
April 2010 «
May 2010 «
June 2010 «
July 2010 «
August 2010 «
October 2010 «
November 2010 «
December 2010 «
February 2011 «
March 2011 «
April 2011 «
May 2011 «
June 2011 «
September 2011 «
December 2011 «
February 2012 «

Thursday, July 3, 2008 @ 10:24 PM

Okay, i'm back. Went out with mummy to cwp just now.
Let's continue.
After school, bus-ed back with shirley.
And there's just this stupid+unreasonable+weird girl la.
The bus is packed and it's understandable that people will accidently push you or just have a little physical contact. Right ?
Then she start complaining to her friend, boyfriend whatever he is, that people keep pushing her bag.
Like hello ? Are you blind or something ?
Actually, her bag was the one blocking people's way and she keep complaining.
She was standing beside me on the bus somemore.
Then there's this old man standing in between us.
She kept going away from him, and closer to her friend and start saying idk ( i don't care ) what.
He was just trying to balance himself by holding on to the thingy and waiting to alight la, hello ?
It's not like he wanted to molest you or anything. WTH? hmph!

That's the thing I'm pissed with la. Super unreasonable la.
Then just now went cwp.
When going back home, I bus-ed home with mummy.
There's another weird woman la.
My mummy board the bus first. Then she stand at one side of an empty seats and waited for me to sit first.
So, I sat and she was still standing at the side and beside her was two more empty seats.
When my mummy wanted to sit down with me, the weird woman straight away sat beside me.
Like wth? There's super many empty seats lor and she just have to sit beside me.
I don't understand all these people.

Know what ? I'm already sleepy and tired.
Butbutbut, I can't sleep yet.
Homework's NOT DONE!
And I'm famished.

Anyway, a HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO ILYANA! :D

« Previous Entires   Newer Entries »